Macon East Academy
Financial Aid Policy
Financial Aid Guidelines:
● All families must be accepted to Macon East Academy before applying for financial aid
● Families applying for financial aid must do so through School and Student Services (SSS) and are responsible for filling out all paperwork and for all costs incurred for the process. You may save $12 by applying online at the SSS website. A decision on if a family receives aid or not will be based on information supplied by the family and determined by (SSS), not by Macon East Academy.
● Current families applying for financial aid must have all accounts up to date with the Finance Director’s office.
● Any family that falls into delinquency on their school account past 60 days may lose their financial aid at that time and be responsible for the entire amount of tuition for the remainder of the school year.
● Families receiving financial aid must reapply each year with no provisions given that they will receive the same amount of aid from year to year.
● Aid awards will be discounted from the total cost of tuition including activity and building fees
● All families are eligible for up to a 50% discount.
● Aid is available to all enrolled families with students in grades 1-12.
● APPLICATION DEADLINE All applications for financial aid from returning families must be made prior to the last day of the FIRST semester of the school year of which you are applying for financial aid.